Wednesday, 30 July 2014

Marxist from the Waist Down

*Title (and therefore inspiration) thanks to dj://spaz (Mike) who is awesome.

I do not understand your stand on my unders. 
You--
are denying and defining what’s in them with wonder.
Why do you care what’s under my outers? Why do you stare,
unaware that I’m aware that you stare DOWN THERE?
Y're acting like a creep, a weirdo, a freak in need of a clue.
Though you’re an adorable spy asking the question of why.
you should be asking the question of who.
‘From each according to ability—to each according to need.’

Are you offering?
I mean, you care so much about mine, and that’s fine,
that’s dandy…if yer offering yours as candy.
Or an after dinner cint…cunt…mint. Fuck.
Or don’t. As you’re able or interested.
The number of genitals available for access
has no impact on my reaction to offers of sex.
‘From each according to ability—to each according to need.’

An addiction for some, for some it’s a smile
Still desire can, sometimes, take a little while. So maybe 
I’m patiently waiting, anticipating. Antici—pation is sure
to remind me of Frankenfurter
or maybe Magenta. Magentar? I hardly knew ‘er!
I hardly knew her but I happily blew her. What?
This is supposed to be clean? Me? Please.
From each according to ability to each according to need.

No comments:

Post a Comment