I've heard rebuttals of Alan Thicke's son's (you betcha I'm not mentioning the child's name because he doesn't get hits even from my irrelevant blog) song...they creep me out because they're still pro-sexual aggression.
I do not approve of sexual aggression outside specifically sexually-aggressive relationships. So here's my version.
Clear Lines - Arrogantly updated by A J Gordon
All the
good ones, get up. WOO
Anti-rapists, get up.
hey, yeah, you
hey, listen, hey.
Anti-rapists, get up.
hey, yeah, you
hey, listen, hey.
If you
can’t hear, what I’m trying to say
If you don’t read from the same page;
maybe it’s time you learned
—and it’s way past the time—
That your words are a crime.
Hey guys step back.
Okay So I can see how he tried to domesticate you
So I’ll use that, to abuse your better nature.
Just let me predate upon you
Hey, hey, hey
I’ll keep hold of your papers.
Hey, don’t you know?
I’m no different than that creeper.
Hey hey hey
That’s how I’ll take a ‘good girl’—
whadda fuck does that mean?
whadda fuck does ‘good’ mean?
whadda fuck does ‘girl’ mean?—
pretend I think you’re a good girl
and must make me happy.
Still pretend you’re Barbie.
Don’t care just how ‘classy’.
I hate these blurred lines.
Don’t care if you want it.
Don’t care if you’re haunted.
Don’t matter ‘cause you flaunt it’.
You’re not a good girl.
So I can make you grab me
I can treat you nasty
Go ahead and make you touch me
Get me up!
I know they make dreams for
me when you got them jeans on.
Cause you dress for me not for
your own sartorial reason.
I’ll force you to touch me.
hey you, baby.
I’ll make you feel disgusting.
Hey baby *wolf whistle*
What word rhymes with disgusting?
Why won’t nobody love me?
If you don’t read from the same page;
maybe it’s time you learned
—and it’s way past the time—
That your words are a crime.
Hey guys step back.
Okay So I can see how he tried to domesticate you
So I’ll use that, to abuse your better nature.
Just let me predate upon you
Hey, hey, hey
I’ll keep hold of your papers.
Hey, don’t you know?
I’m no different than that creeper.
Hey hey hey
That’s how I’ll take a ‘good girl’—
whadda fuck does that mean?
whadda fuck does ‘good’ mean?
whadda fuck does ‘girl’ mean?—
pretend I think you’re a good girl
and must make me happy.
Still pretend you’re Barbie.
Don’t care just how ‘classy’.
I hate these blurred lines.
Don’t care if you want it.
Don’t care if you’re haunted.
Don’t matter ‘cause you flaunt it’.
You’re not a good girl.
So I can make you grab me
I can treat you nasty
Go ahead and make you touch me
Get me up!
I know they make dreams for
me when you got them jeans on.
Cause you dress for me not for
your own sartorial reason.
I’ll force you to touch me.
hey you, baby.
I’ll make you feel disgusting.
Hey baby *wolf whistle*
What word rhymes with disgusting?
Why won’t nobody love me?
Okay, we’ve
all been close so I’ll use that against you
Because I know how to use your better nature.
Just let me predate upon you
Hey, baby, hey
I’ll keep hold of your papers.
Hey, don’t you know?
I’m no different than that creeper.
Hey! Don’t walk away.
So I’m gonna take a normal person
and diminutise them
and vilify them
(and though you’re alike) you’ll despise them
And pretend that ‘good girl’
has some meaning
beyond making me happy
because I’m terrified of reality.
...you’re not getting up?
I hate these blurred lines
that pretend woman aren’t people
that treat them as evil
when they don’t let a creep go
I hate them lines
that pretend men’re allowed it
when bad or good a girl
says ‘No! SHIT.’
You’re a fuckwit.
Why don’t you just quit?
Because I know how to use your better nature.
Just let me predate upon you
Hey, baby, hey
I’ll keep hold of your papers.
Hey, don’t you know?
I’m no different than that creeper.
Hey! Don’t walk away.
So I’m gonna take a normal person
and diminutise them
and vilify them
(and though you’re alike) you’ll despise them
And pretend that ‘good girl’
has some meaning
beyond making me happy
because I’m terrified of reality.
...you’re not getting up?
I hate these blurred lines
that pretend woman aren’t people
that treat them as evil
when they don’t let a creep go
I hate them lines
that pretend men’re allowed it
when bad or good a girl
says ‘No! SHIT.’
You’re a fuckwit.
Why don’t you just quit?
And now I’mma ask of you
something no other human has a right to.
Pretend, cause I got money you want it too
I’ll trap you or else you face financial ruin.
So do what I want when I demand you do
or else I’ll abuse you and 'tear your ass in two' (seriously, that’s not satire, those are the lyrics)
Pretend its natural—an hour’s makeup and you look casual.
It’s STILL unbearable
how in this day and age y’know that I
can just stop your movement when I’m walking by.
I’ll
talk about the shithead that was bad to you
but I’ll treat you just the same as he used to do.
I’ll pretend your regular moves mean something
and ignore ya when you say you’re just dancing.
I’m a ‘nice guy’ although I’m not wearing a fedora.
Shake for ME. Get down. Get up.
For me you better hurt, like it hurt.
What you don’t like work?
So I’ll hurt you.
Baby smoke my drugs. Pretend it’s from Jamaica.
That explains the taste, before I start to rape ya
No more pretending
Hey, slut, hey
Cause now I’m winning
Hey, Jell-o pop, hey
Here's my beginning
And then my ending.
I always get the good girl
(bullies get up)
I know I want it
I know I want it
I know I want it
Call you a good girl
pretend ideas are past me
Then start to get nasty.
Drugs got you blasted
I love these blurred lines
(rapists get up)
I know I want it
I know I want it
I know I want it
But I call you a good girl
So if you touch me
Must wanna get nasty
I’ll go ahead, force you against me.
but I’ll treat you just the same as he used to do.
I’ll pretend your regular moves mean something
and ignore ya when you say you’re just dancing.
I’m a ‘nice guy’ although I’m not wearing a fedora.
Shake for ME. Get down. Get up.
For me you better hurt, like it hurt.
What you don’t like work?
So I’ll hurt you.
Baby smoke my drugs. Pretend it’s from Jamaica.
That explains the taste, before I start to rape ya
No more pretending
Hey, slut, hey
Cause now I’m winning
Hey, Jell-o pop, hey
Here's my beginning
And then my ending.
I always get the good girl
(bullies get up)
I know I want it
I know I want it
I know I want it
Call you a good girl
pretend ideas are past me
Then start to get nasty.
Drugs got you blasted
I love these blurred lines
(rapists get up)
I know I want it
I know I want it
I know I want it
But I call you a good girl
So if you touch me
Must wanna get nasty
I’ll go ahead, force you against me.
Every
sexy person get up
Every sexy person walk out.
Hey, hey, hey
Hey, hey, hey
Hey, hey, hey
Every sexy person walk out.
Hey, hey, hey
Hey, hey, hey
Hey, hey, hey
No comments:
Post a Comment