Sunday Doesn't Count
I am not able to philosophise. I was up late, got up early, drank too much and worked too hard.
All the muscles in my body hurt. And why? Because I was the Princess at Noir Fetish Ball (NSFW). What does that entail? Well, I didn't manage to get past the front bar at the club for an HOUR; I had too many people to greet and chat with. I always knew where the host was, to make sure issues could be resolved immediately. I was there FAR past closing to make sure everyone was gone and all the stuff came home. And when I didn't want to deal with something, or needed someone to do something outrageous...out came the lanyard that says "Princess".
Needless to say, I might have been slightly drunk with power (and particularly awesome beer thanks to Ezra at The New Cobalt). But I'm a benevolent dictator so I can't see how that could be a bad thing. Also, if I'm a benevolent dictator then the dictatorship is theological. I answer to a higher power...namely the promoters. And they're MUCH worse. LOL
Back at philosophy tomorrow, after writing a paper interpreting the moral purpose of Yeat's Irish Airman.
I lead an interesting life.
No comments:
Post a Comment